Guest Writer Guidelines
If you are interested in contributing or sharing your art related journey on our website please read on.
We are always interested in content related to aspiring artists, hobby artists, getting going as an artist, Christian art, Third Age art, the art process and art as self-care.
Here are some writers guidelines to help you.
When submitting an article to AlisonHazelArt.com for consideration you agree to the following:
- You confirm that it is your own original work.
- You verify that it has not been previously published on any site.
- You accept that we may add links or ads in your guest articles as we see fit.
- You give us the right to post the article on our website in the public domain.
- You agree that you will not receive any renumeration either now or in the future.
- You acknowledge that your guest post may be edited.
Please send your material to us in the following manner:
- Send as an email attachment to AlisonHazelArt [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Write “Proposed Guest Post” in the subject line.
- Compose an article of 1000 to 2000 words.
- Write in a Word document.
- Attest that all images are copyright free.
- Include a 50-word mini author bio written in the third person.
- Attach an author headshot promo photo.
- Provide one link to your website, social or email.
- Give your full name and email address.
- Provide a link to your blog or other online work.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For some more inspiration and to see the type of content we post on our site please check out some of our content below.
7 Morning Rituals for Artists and Creative People
Get a glimpse into how one woman gets organized mentally, physically and spiritually for a creative and artistic day.
Using Moon Phases in Your Creative Process
See hoe the Moon phases and the principles of “phase” can be linked to your creative process and art or craft projects.
How to Do Morning Pages
See how writing morning pages helps you tap into your inner creative. Learn how I use morning pages to help me produce more art and write blogs.